Tuesday 28 July 2015

A Couple of Photos from Week 1

I'm just going to make a slight interjection to Mr Maher's regular updates. Sadly I have had to return to London for work commitments but this does give me the chance to upload a few photos from Week 1. 

Top Left - We have the HQ cooking burgers for all the boys on the campfire. A couple of hours later and everyone was sat around singing songs.

Top Right - Here are the 1st and 2nd Year on their hikes. It was a nice walk (at least I felt so) but as we approached the top we did enter a cloud. Much excitement for the boys . . . as were the sticks they found en route. 

Bottom - We have the entire troop on parade with Mr Starke (as Mr Causton was still away) just after evening inspection. I believe Mr Gyngell (far right) may have notice me taking the photo!

SAM